|Marketing Campaign Executive|
This is an exciting new role for an ambitious individual who would like the opportunity to join a market leading research and insight business, which is currently embarking on a complete transformation of its digital offering.
This role will report to the Senior Marketing Campaign Executive and will play an instrumental role in growing automation to drive leads, increase engagement and retention. As an integral part of the Marketing team we require an experienced Salesforce and Pardot user to automate campaigns for a global audience. The successful candidate will work closely with Sales to nurture and acquire qualified leads as well as deliver all related analytics and tracking associated with the campaigns.
- Support the Senior Marketing campaign executive to help build and evolve new campaigns and programs within Pardot (eg, newsletters, emails nurture campaigns, and gated content).
- Create and implement A/B testing campaign testing schedules to identify the best performing setups and segmentations.
- Work with the Senior Campaign Executive ensuring planned content activity is maintained, visible, executed and measured
- Working closely with the marketing and other teams, help drive external communication plans for Chambers to increase usage within a product, reduce churn and aid overall customer retention.
- Write and draft marketing copy for all internal and external communications
- Use data in an effective way to segment and deliver relevant campaigns. Manage unsubscribes and always comply with latest data regulation, ensuring any data quality issues are resolved
- Develop campaigns and segmentation models to drive demand generation, pipeline building and customer life-time value
- Routinely audit the lead/opportunity database to ensure data is high quality and highly segmented, whilst helping ensure we remain compliant.
- Work with internal designer to create dynamic HTML templates as required, always remaining within brand guidelines
- Create relevant collateral to support campaign success
- Suggest modifications to Pardot/Salesforce to enhance campaigns and work with Tech (where necessary) to implement
- Provide reports and analytics on campaigns in a consistent format and to agreed timelines
- Experienced marketing professional and Pardot user who can work across multiple marketing campaigns, ideally with global marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator used to communicating with a professional, discerning audience and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to write dynamic content across all platforms
- Ability to share best practice and explain complex systems to educate others
- Strong understanding of Lead Scoring/Grading on Pardot
- Must be data driven and analytically minded, using this information to inform decisions and recommend improvements
- 1 year Pardot experience mandatory
|• 25 days annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year when our offices are closed
• Pension Scheme: total minimum employee contribution of 5% and employer contribution of 3% based upon qualifying earnings
• Health Cash Plan: your plan will cover:
o Employee Assistance Programme: 24/7 phone support for psychological issues or help with legal, debt, family, consumer and housing concerns
o Up to eight sessions of face-to-face counselling, plus online live-chat counselling
• Flexible Working: further information is available from the Flexible and Working from Home Policy
• Enhanced Maternity and Adoption pay: three months fully paid
• Paternity pay: two weeks fully paid
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Gym Membership Discount
• The Lawyer Subscription
• WeWork facilities (free barista coffee, free breakfasts on Mondays, fruit baskets, free prosecco and beer and fitness classes)