|Product Marketing Manager|
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms. Due to expansion within our Product team, we have created a new position for a Product Marketing Manager. The successful person will develop a rich and informed view of our market, work as part of the Product team to ensure we are solving the needs of our audience and better enable our Commercial teams to guarantee that our products are communicated with the most relevance and impact. As Product Marketing Manager, you will shape the perception of our products. You will focus on enabling and accelerating our sales channels and work side-by-side with our corporate marketing teams, to ensure that product enhancements shape and influence company messaging, strategy and campaign planning.
- Market and customer research – become the go-to person for product teams to better understand the market, to know what matters across the profession, and form a view on possible changes.
- Playbook development – hold views on how to engage our audience, and develop playbooks to test them, measure the effectiveness and iterate constantly. Know what good looks like and how to get there.
- Product positioning – clearly and succinctly ensure that we can position our offerings, why it is different and why our audience will care
- Competitive analysis – you know what alternatives the customer may consider relative to our offers. You know what is happening amongst our competitors, and importantly why it matters to what we do next.
- Commercial support – you will collaborate closely with and support our commercial teams to be able to better tell our story: how to demo our products and solutions and develop the knowledge necessary to support and handle objections.
- Proven track record in Product Marketing in B2B technology that serves the professional services industry. You've done this before, and you have an idea of what works.
- Go-to-market champion. You have experienced working in multi-product line environments and have worked with sales teams to make go-to-market simple.
- Evangelism and storytelling. Being a good communicator is a baseline. You know how to tell compelling narratives succinctly, and in a way that can be shared.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- You are a team player. You know how to partner, stay connected and work closely with different teams who have different needs and priorities.
- Structured. You can handle multiple tasks and requests and know how to structure your time and manage multiple stakeholders at the same time, to always make the biggest impact.
- Proven ability to engage with leaders to create a positive, constructive, and collaborative relationship.
- Capable of establishing trust with Senior Leadership Team, Commercial and Technology teams
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.