Equal Opportunity Statement
- A passionate software engineer with a history of driving his or her own technical and professional development.
- Experience working with web technologies or content management systems
- Communication - Able to clearly communicate technical subjects to business and technology stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail - focused on the finer details that make the difference.
- Delivery Focus - pragmatic and driven to get solutions live.
- Be comfortable and motivated to deliver on personal KPIs
- A Proactive attitude. A self-starter who seeks out opportunities for yourself and your team.
- Awareness of industry trends - such as challenges and best practices.
- Positive attitude - generating enthusiasm among team members
- Able to build strong personal relationships and trust
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.