|Customer Success Manager|
The Customer Success Manager will play a key role in the transformation of Chambers into a Data and Insights business. This new and exciting role will be part of the BI and Commercial team and will play a key role in the delivery of Chambers Business Intelligence data visualisation and insights platform to a highly proficient client base. You will be expected to build and foster strong engagement across the entire user base to ensure they derive the maximum value on their investment. This role also gives you the opportunity to identify further sales opportunities and grow the relationships with key clients.
In this role you will provide exceptional service including identifying onboarding challenges and identifying opportunities in the Chambers BI development to ensure customer retention and ongoing value. This role will be focused and measured on retention.
You will also be required to deeply understand the needs of clients and translate this into actionable business recommendations.
Finally, you will be involved in providing product demonstrations and evaluating the product delivery. You will work closely with the GM of BI and the Commercial BI lead.
- Client facing
- Work collaboratively with sales and Product Management
- Ensure a seamless onboarding process with a maximum positive impact
- Maximising user engagement with Chambers BI tool
- Drive a client self-serve model with high levels of usage
- Ensure clients receive maximum value from their investments by fully leveraging the BI platform.
- Implement BI platform user analysis to highlights focus areas with clients
- Inform the development of product roadmap based on Client feedback
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify opportunities to grow revenue from firms
- Work closely with marketing team to develop ongoing retention plan, creating clear definition of responsibility
- Continually utilise usage statistics to identify at-risk accounts and develop robust plans to convert back to low-risk
- Build an overview of the latest industry and competitor trends.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer success, account management role within the professional services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in managing client renewals
- Experience of data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Power Bi or Qlikview
- Very strong technical and commercial understanding
- Familiar with a Base and Commission Based Plan
- A passion for interpreting data to tell compelling stories
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, written, verbal, etc
- Work under pressure
- A collaborative team player.
- Presentable and Energetic